The Christmas Tag

                                                 
Hey Dolls,
I was listening to Christmas soundtracks whilst studying today and got all in the Christmassy mood and thought I why not do the Christmas Tag! Oh and I would not advise listening to Christmas music while studying its way to distracting (I also may have thrown in a few head bobs and shoulder movement whilst in the library, No shame) Anyway with out further ramblings lets get on with the questio

                                                1. What is your favourite Christmas drink?

Gingerbread latte from Starbucks, to bad its like supper expensive though.


2. What is your favourite Christmas smell?
Cinnamon, is that a Christmas smell? it is now, & the smell of Christmas trees.


3. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Putting baby Jesus in the crib at midnight on Christmas eve! Pure Irish catholic household lol. 

4. What's the one thing you really want to get from Santa this Christmas?
My new Macbook, beyond excited to get my paws on it :D 


5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No I can barely build a house out of lego, Gingerbread houses would not be my forte. That and I'm pretty sure I would eat some of it whist in the process!

6. Who is your favourite person to buy presents for?
I love buying presents for anyone, any excuse to go shopping. However, I do love buying stuff for my little sister.  The kids section in River Island is just too cute. I would normally buy her clothes similar to what I would wear. She is always so happy with what I get her and her friends are always jealous its so funny to hear them go on. 


7. What is your favourite Christmas song?
That is a hard question, it would have to be between Last Christmas by Wham and White Christmas by Bill Crosby <3  


9. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
I got a Barbie doll last year from my mam! I think what's weirder though is I asked for one. Awks! 


10. Do you like to dress up for Christmas or stay in your PJ's?
I would normally get dressed up anyway for mass and we would 
 dress up for dinner being all fancy and stuff, however straight after dinner its into the PJ's 

That is the end of the questions, if you guys done the Christmas tag make sure to link it in the comments I love reading these types of posts. Hope ye enjoyed it :)

Emma x

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION