Currently - December
Hey Dolls,
Watching : Made in Chelsea, Oh my god its amazing. The season just gets better and better! Beyond excited for the Christmas Special!!
Addicted To : social networking sites, I'm in the process of college exams and all of a sudden Facebook, instgram and twitter become just that much more appealing! I've even gone and gotten myself addicted to pintrest! Someone send help...
Listening To : Zoe Deschanels Christmas song, Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, to get me in the Christmasy mood... listen to it here . Also the Lord of the Rings Soundtrack has been getting me through the study!
Amazed by : How little I know after studying for the past two weeks... Exams will go well
Lusting After : A Pvc style skirt! they are really pretty & I just want one!!
Hope you like that wee post :)
I'll be MIA of a while until the end of these exams anyways
Till next time,
Emma x


CONVERSATION