Weekly Inspiration

Hey Dolls,
Welcome to a new segment I am going to do every week. Its basically things that inspired me during the week. Ever heard about writing down little thing that make you happy? Well this post is sort of like that :)
This week has been super busy for me when it came to college (So many assignments) So theses are the little things that got me though it...

This quote kinda gave me a boast when I was in the library that and I watched an unhealthy amount of Harry Potter this week, But hey whose judging ;) Staying on the subject of Harry Potter I also may have purchased this from Blackmilk Cant wait to wear it! Yeah I'm house Slytherin, Get over it! 
The Lady of Shalott -John William Waterhouse
This is my favourite painting. I just love it probably because The Lady of Shalott is my favourite poem( English nerd coming out) its by Alfred Lord Tennyson. You can read it here if you feel like it :) I was studying it again this week for the hundredth time it feels like. 
Another Sneaky Purchase I planing to buy this evening if I finish my studies (Yes I bribe myself to study, trust me its the only way) its from River Island.



Band I've on repeat is HAIM, unreal band with such a different sound.. LOVE
Give them a Listen  
Thats really all for this week 
Till next time my dears,
Emma x





Share this:

CONVERSATION