Medieval Inspired Fashion

Evening dolls,
As some of ye may know I am an English and History student. I love the idea of monarchy's I love the fashion the jewels the general whole Idea of the fashion back then. I thought I would do a post on how the medieval monarchy and clerical styles has crept into some of the major designers works.
First off is Alexander McQueen I mean I die over this collection! I would wear pretty much everything in this collection it was love at first sight.
This collection is so amazing its just oozes history inspired. In my opinion most of the garments look like it was very clerical inspired with some having the Old Queen type look. Here is some of the collection that I think best represent this type of look.





Next on y list is Dolce & Gabbanas collection uggh its amazing. It is just like what you want to wear all the time. The whole collection just works with old style queens and the new 'modern' queen. The garments themselves are like a piece of Art. just check some of the best of the collection 







You can also check out the the whole Winter 2014 collection Here
I just love the head wear and jewellery as well of this collection.  




the head wear I mean I die so amazing. I wish I could wear a crown if I could afford to buy D&G!
The whole lot of it is just like a piece of artwork from the 16th century! Get up close with the designs with there latest YouTube videyyo here
that's all I have to say really, until next time,
Emma x

Share this:

CONVERSATION