Update

Hi dolls,
So I am back from my adventures across the pond. For those of you who are only stumbling across my blog now, I was chilling on the East Coast of the USA for the past couple of months. The experience is something I'll never forget. I would highly recommend going on the J1 if your anyway in two minds about it! And if you have any questions you would like to know about where I went or anything of the sort by all means drop me a comment :)

I am back in College now as well & in final year Oh my!! Its my third week in and I'm already swamped with work,loving life! however despite the fact that I will be up to my eyeballs in work it is my goal nay mission to get back into proper blogging. It was to hard to keep up with it during the summer especially when your travelling around and you live in a room with seven girls, yes 7 of us in a room hight of glamorous living let me tell you that <3 But I swear by the old gods and the new (little Game of thrones reference there) that I will blog at least every few days!

Thats really all from me today, stay tuned for a college edition OOTD post later this week.

Emma x

Share this:

CONVERSATION