Washington Trip OOTD
Recently we took a trip up to Washington D.C, which might I say is an amazing city loved it there.
Anyways this is what I wore to tour around the capital.
The dress is from Abercrombie and was around $78. I thought it was lovely and summery and I just love the pattern, plus I wanted something lose and comfortable to wear to walk around in.
I paired it with a green skinny belt that I stole of one of my river island skirts ;)
I wore a gold pair of gladiator sandals from river island, which wasn't the best idea as we walked all day and by the end my feet were killing me!
On my face I wore no foundation, as mine no longer matches the colour of my skin..#tannedgirlproblems
on my lips I have MACs Lady danger! and my sunglasses are from a little boutique called tiger lilly :)
Follow some snaps from the trip :)
hope you enjoyed this post
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9963545/?claim=a547zz8v8nz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Emma <3






CONVERSATION