Update!
Hi Dolls,
So long time no chat. I know I know its been over a month since I last blogged, in some Medieval time I'm sure this would have been punishable by a day in the stocks or something like that!
Anyways maybe I should explain what has been going on to pardon my absence these last few weeks.
Well as some of you may know I am in my final year of Uni and well as you can imagine the work load is pretty intense. So I have been focusing mainly on assignments and I haven't found the time to blog much. As for OOTD posts I normally leave quite early for Uni and when I get back the lighting is gone. Also I haven't been shopping in ages so I lack motivation for Outfit posts.
The main reason why I haven't been shopping is because I am trying to save for summer. I am going travelling for a couple of weeks so that is going to cost a bomb. I also want to buy a GoPro before I head on my travels so I'm saving up for that as well.
I will have a couple of OOTN posts for you up in the next week, featuring Misguided as I did buy a few new things off there recently. However I will be lacking posts for a while as my exams are coming up so I will be supper busy.
BUT I have major plans for this blog once I finish though. I will be doing a couple of posts on Uni life, My tips for Uni and my general experience over the past couple of years. Also as I mentioned I'm going travelling this summer so Blog posts on where I've been and OOTDs etc. Which i can't wait to do!
My Apologies for my absence,
Emma x.
CONVERSATION