Currently- January
Hey Dolls,
Since January is drawing to a close I thought I had better do my
currently post for this month! If you guys do these type of post drop me a
comment with the link to your blog, I love reading these types of posts, get
new ideas for shows, books and the like.
Watching: Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattans elite... Yes I am watching Gossip Girl from the beginning again. I did not want the emotional trauma of starting a new show since all the ones I watch are on mid season breaks. However invented theses so called breaks should be shot! Anyways yes, I decided to re-watch gossip girl and I am loving it!
Addicted To: Instagram! At the moment can’t get enough at scrolling through pictures! Follow me @emma_j_tiernan
Listening To: Lorde. Obsessed. Everybody wants to rule the world, all time fav.
Amazed by: Night by Elie Wiesl, this book is amazing! It is basically his account of his experience in the concentration camps. It is amazing to see how inhuman the whole book is and how he losses faith. I would highly recommend reading it, and it is not that long!
Watching: Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattans elite... Yes I am watching Gossip Girl from the beginning again. I did not want the emotional trauma of starting a new show since all the ones I watch are on mid season breaks. However invented theses so called breaks should be shot! Anyways yes, I decided to re-watch gossip girl and I am loving it!
Addicted To: Instagram! At the moment can’t get enough at scrolling through pictures! Follow me @emma_j_tiernan
Listening To: Lorde. Obsessed. Everybody wants to rule the world, all time fav.
Amazed by: Night by Elie Wiesl, this book is amazing! It is basically his account of his experience in the concentration camps. It is amazing to see how inhuman the whole book is and how he losses faith. I would highly recommend reading it, and it is not that long!
Reading: Ulysses by James
Joyce, My lecturer said that reading Ulysses will change you if you if are
willing to let it. As much as I want to believe that and truly grasp the idea
of the book it’s proving very difficult. When he mentioned change, I am
thinking a change in mental stability as the book is all types of challenging.
That being said it is a masterpiece and if there is one book, you should try to
read it would be Ulysses.
Lusting After: The Walking Dead to return, can you lust after that? I do not know! Perhaps I will just lust after a pair of Red souls, if you know what I mean ;) A girl can dream...
Lusting After: The Walking Dead to return, can you lust after that? I do not know! Perhaps I will just lust after a pair of Red souls, if you know what I mean ;) A girl can dream...
You know you love me
XOXO
Gossip Girl
(I’m addicted. Send help!)

CONVERSATION