Outfit of the Night
Hey Dolls,
So I thought I would do an Outfit of the night as I loved my outfit so much <3
This Body suit is my life, anyone who knows me knows how much I love lord of the rings, so naturally when Black milk came out with the Middle earth collection, I just had to have this!!
This is the One Ring bodysuit/swimsuit and it was around 80 euro
These Shorts are a new purchase and I got them in Topshop and they were around 40 euro but i got student discount so happy days :D
Another item which just arrived is this amazing Bart Simpson denim Shirt which I LOVE... its from Romwe and it was 21 euro which is not bad considering how freakin cool it is ;)
Lastly I paired these black wedged pumps with the outfit. I have theses for a super long time and can't remember where I got them :/
Hope Ye enjoyed this wee post,
Emma
CONVERSATION